Sai Vishnu R is an Indian model, VJ, actor and writer. He works primarily in the Malayalam film and television industry.
Sai Vishnu was born in Alappuzha, Kerala. He wanted to become an actor since he was little. During his entry into Bigg Boss Malayalam 3’s house, Vishnu said:
I think I was born with the dream of becoming an actor. During school days, when the teacher asked me what you want to be when you grow up, I said that I want to be an actor ”.
Height (approx.): 5 ′ 9 ″
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Family and caste
Sai Vishnu comes from a middle class family. His father is a merchant and his mother is a housewife. He has a younger sister.
Sai Vishnu began her modeling career by doing many print advertisements.
He has appeared in the music videos for the album “Prakasam”, a Christian devotional music album.
He has appeared in some short films such as “A Window” (2019).
Sai has also appeared on the comedy web series Paapi Paaru.
Vishnu has worked as a presenter on shows like Surya Music Greetings Live.
He is also a writer and has written many short stories in Malayalam.
Vishnu has also appeared in the television commercial for Nerolac Paints.
It has also been part of many plays.
In 2021, he participated in the reality show “Bigg Boss Malayalam 3”.
Facts / Trivia
- Sai Vishnu likes to travel and read books in his spare time.
- He has been featured in Manorama Aarogyam magazine.
- He has a tattoo inked on his right forearm.
- During an interview, when asked about his biggest dream in life, Sai replied that he wanted to win an Oscar for best actor.
- Inside the house of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3, when his co-contestant Firoz said that having a job was important, even while dreaming of a career in film, Sai was offended and said:
You can first ask me if I have a job before saying something like this on a public platform. You don’t know what I’m doing, do you? You don’t really need to advise me on how to get a job, because I’ve done everything from being a newspaper boy to working in a hotel kitchen, at an IT company, and as a salesperson. I am the breadwinner in my house and the one who pays for my sister’s education. Therefore, it is not fair that you make me a subject of your story without consulting me. “