Natacha Nikolajevic is a French artist and art gallery owner. She is famous for being the wife of French politician and billionaire Olivier Dassault, who passed away on March 7, 2021 (Sunday).
Natacha Nikolajevic or Natacha Dassault was born on Tuesday, February 14, 1967 (54 years old; from 2021), in Normandy, France. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. He did his graduation in History of Art and Archeology.
Height (approx.): 5 ′ 8 ″
Eye color: Hazelnut green
Hair color: blond
Family and ethnicity
Natacha Nikolajevic is of Serbian descent.
Fathers and brothers
His father was inclined towards the arts and his mother was a painter.
Relationships, husband and children
In 2004, he met French politician and billionaire Olivier Dassault at a public auction. A year later, Natacha invited Olivier to the inauguration of his press attaché. Later, the two became friends and soon fell in love. On Thursday, February 5, 2009, the couple got married in the presence of famous personalities such as Vincent Bolloré, Bernadette Chirac, Rachida Dati and Alain Delon. Olivier divorced his first wife Carole Tranchant and had two children before marrying Natacha. In 2011, Natacha and Olivier were blessed with a baby boy, Thomas Dassault.
Natacha Nikolajevic was inclined to art since childhood. She has worked as a Manager at Ax & Cible Communication in 1999. She is also the founder of an advertising agency. She owns a NAG ‘Not A Gallery’ art gallery in Paris.
- Hometown: Dieppe, 76200, Seine-Maritime, Normandie, France
- Art Gallery Address (NAG): 104 Avenue Raymond Poincaré, 75116 Paris
Facts / Trivia
- He has supported various social service foundations such as the ‘Claude Pompidou Foundation’, which is established to support the sick, disabled and elderly.
- He has also assisted the humanitarian association “Live To Love” which assists in the fields of education, health, humanitarian aid, cultural heritage and the environment.
- Natacha Nikolajevic loves various artistic activities such as painting, sculpting and photography.
- She is often seen drinking alcohol at parties.