Ipsitaa Khullar is an Indian singer and model. She came into the spotlight after singing the song “First Kiss” (2020) with popular singer Yo Yo Honey Singh.
Ipsitaa Khullar was born on Saturday, January 10, 1998 (23 years old; from 2021) in Chandigarh. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
He grew up in different cities in India as his father was a government employee. He did his studies at the Delhi Public School of Delhi and went to Yale University of Connecticut to obtain a BA in Economics and Psychology.
Thereafter, he attended the London School of Economics to obtain a master of science degree. in Behavioral Sciences. While in college, he was actively involved in college theater and did plays such as “The Whale on the Hudson.”
Height (approx.): 5 ′ 9 ″
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Family and caste
Not much is known about his parents. He has an older brother. Ipsitaa shares her birthday with her brother. She is exactly one year younger than her brother.
While in college, Ipsitaa began singing the Hindi and English versions of many songs and uploading them to her social media accounts.
In 2020, she made her singing debut with Yo Yo Honey Singh’s “First Kiss.” The song gained him immense popularity.
- Actress (s): Meryl Streep and Emma Watson
- Musician (s): Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion
- Opera singer: Maria callas
- Comfortable clothing (s): Hoodies, Leggings
Facts / Trivia
- Ipsitaa loves to dance and sing in her spare time. Ipsitaa also loves to write poems when she has time.
- In 2014-2015, Ipsitaa remained the director of the Delhi Public School, Delhi.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer. In an interview, while discussing her penchant for music and dance, Ipsitaa said:
My mother enrolled me in Kathak classes when I was five years old and I remember falling in love with the dance form. They would always find me circling and practicing my steps. I also started singing at a very young age and always had a natural inclination towards the performing arts. My parents always encouraged me to perform in front of the public and sometimes they had to drag me off stage because I could stay there forever. Growing up, the stage was always my favorite place to be. Music, dance and theater have been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember, and I really can’t imagine my life without them. “
- She is also a trained opera artist and has great knowledge of the classical voice.
- Ipsitaa is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Buddy.
- He is fluent in 4 languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi and French.
- Ipsitaa is a fitness enthusiast and her training sessions include a combination of strength training, HIIT, and Body Combat.