With Suicide Squad set to be released in theaters later this year, it’s no surprise that fans of the character are getting creative with their cosplay. From full body suits to makeup tips, here are 10 ways to bring Harley Quinn to life – whether you’re dressing up as the character for Halloween or just starting out on your costume journey!
Harley Quinn’s Metals
Welcome to the blog article “Harley Quinn Makeup: Ways To Bring The Suicide Squad Character Out Of That Mask”!
In this blog post, we are going to be discussing Harley Quinn’s Metals. Harley is one of the most popular and recognizable female comic book characters in history, and her metal persona is one of the most iconic aspects of her character. With that said, there are many ways to bring the character out of her mask and into your makeup looks. Here are a few tips on how to do just that:
1. Start with a base color that is close to Harley’s natural skin tone. This will help you achieve a more realistic look when applying your makeup.
2. Use light contouring to create an outline around the eyes and cheekbones, emphasizing these features while avoiding any harsh lines or angles.
3. Apply highlight and shadow to the face in order to create depth and dimension. Be sure to use shades that resemble those on Harley’s actual skin tone in order to get the most accurate results possible.
4. Finish up your look with a gloss or lip balm in a complementary color, adding some shine and life to your makeup look!
How To Shade Harley Quinn’s Skin
Looking to shade Harley Quinn’s skin a little bit differently than the default Suicide Squad look? Check out some of these tips!
Harley Quinn Makeup: Ways To Bring The Suicide Squad Character Out Of That Mask
If you’re looking for ways to bring the character of Harley Quinn out of her default Suicide Squad look, there are a few different ways to do it. You can go with a more natural look, using shading and lightening to give her skin a sun-kissed appearance. Or, if you’re feeling bolder, you can go all in with heavy makeup and bright colors. Whichever route you choose, be sure to use complementary products and techniques so that your finished look is cohesive and interesting.
Harley Quinn’s Face Paint
If you’re looking to channel the popular Suicide Squad character Harley Quinn, there are plenty of ways to do so with just a little bit of makeup. Here are five of our favorite Harley Quinn face paint ideas:
1. Begin by applying a light foundation all over your face. This will help to even out your skin tone and give you a starting point for your other makeups.
2. Next, use a dark eye shadow to create an intense and vampiric stare. Add some black liner around your eyes to really finish the look off.
3. Add a layer of bright red lipstick to your mouth and curl your lashes with black mascara for an extra dramatic effect.
4. For added anarchy and craziness, add some greenface paint to your cheeks and lips for an incandescent glow. Pour yourself a glass of cranberry juice or club soda for added authenticity!
5. Finally, add some subtle highlights in places like the cheekbones and bridge of the nose for that extra pop of color.
Eye Makeup: Harley Quinn Eyes
There’s no doubt that Harley Quinn is one of the most iconic and well-known DC Comics characters. She first appeared in Batman: The Animated Series, and since then she’s become an integral part of the Suicide Squad. So how do you look like Harley Quinn without actually wearing her mask? Here are some ways to bring the character out of that mask and onto your face!
1. Start with a base Harley Quinn makeup. This will help to set the tone for the rest of your look. Apply a light foundation (or use a lightweight concealer), and then apply powder to set it. Be sure to use a light-colored powder so that your skin doesn’t look too heavy or cakey. Next, start with your eyes. Apply eyeliner directly along your lash line, and then fill in any gaps with black liquid liner. Finally, add a little mascara on top to make your eyes pop.
2. Add some color! For a more vibrant look, apply two shades of lipstick in different colors, starting at the inner corners of your mouth and working towards the outer corners. Be sure to experiment with different colors to find something that suits you best!
3. Add accent pieces! To really bring out Harley’s personality, you can add accessories that match her character perfectly—like bracelets or necklaces with spikes on them! You can also try adding false eyelashes or even using eye shadow as eyeliner! Just be sure to keep everything looking lightly applied so that it doesn’t overpower the rest of your makeup.
4. Finish off the look with a bright eyeshadow. For a more fun and playful look, try using a darker color as your eyeshadow base and then adding lighter colors to the crease, along the lower lash line, and on the outer corners of your eyes. Be sure to use a light hand when applying these colors so that they don’t look too harsh or intense.
This is just a basic guide to creating the look of Harley Quinn without wearing her mask. If you want to go all out and dress up as the character for a night out, be sure to check out our full selection of Harley Quinn costumes!
Lipstick and Lippie Colors for Harley Quinn
Looking for a way to bring the Suicide Squad character Harley Quinn out of that mask? Here are some lipstick and lippie colors that will do the trick!
Harley’s natural lip color is a pretty light pink, but she can easily switch up her look with a variety of different shades. For a more classic look, try using a light pink or coral lip color. For something more daring, try using darker pinks or reds.
If you’re looking to amp up the sex appeal of your Harley Quinn makeup look, try using bright pink or purple lip colors. These colors will really pop against your skin and add some extra oomph to your overall look.
Finally, if you want to go for something totally wild and anarchic, use a bright green or yellow lip color! These colors will make you stand out from the crowd and remind everyone why Harley Quinn is one of the coolest characters in comics and movies today.