There’s no doubt that nails have come a long way in the last few years. From glittery and colorful designs to intricate patterns and filigree, there seem to be more nail trends than ever before. So if you’re looking to update your look this year, be sure to keep these five nail trends in mind!
What are the 5 nail trends that are going to be HUGE in 2023?
The nail trend of the year is definitely the gradient. This look can be achieved with any color, but is typically achieved by starting with a base color and then adding lighter or darker hues to it. There are also so many different ways to achieve this look, from using different polish types to using a gradient brush or even stencils!
Another trend that’s going to be big in 2023 is the faux-hawk. This style can be achieved through a variety of methods, but typically involves cutting your hair very short on the sides and then growing it out in the middle. You can also use products like extensions or wigs to achieve this look!
Finally, we have the tribal style. Tribal nails usually consist of geometric patterns painted on your nails in various colors. They can be very intricate and require a lot of time and patience to create, but they’re definitely worth it!
How to get ahead of the nail trend curve
Nail trends are always a hot topic, and this year is no exception. From polka dots to glitter, here are 10 nail trends that you need to start paying attention to if you want to stay ahead of the curve!
1. Glitter nails: This trend is definitely one that is going to be big this year. Whether you go for a classic look with glitter in your natural color or add some extra sparkle with glitter in different colors, this will definitely be one of the hottest nail trends around.
2. Polka dots: Another popular nail trend this year is polka dots. Whether you go for a simple dot pattern or use multiple colors, polka dots are sure to be a hit with your nails!
3. Rainbow nails: Rainbow nails are another great way to inject some fun and color into your nails. Whether you use just one or several colors, rainbow nails are perfect for adding some energy and personality to your look!
4. Chevron nails: Another popular trend this year is chevron nails. Chevrons can be created in many different ways, but the most popular version is probably where you create small chevrons using different colors on each nail.
5. Geometric nails: Geometric nails have been making a comeback lately and they’re definitely something special! Whether you go for designs that are simple or intricate, geometric nails are sure to stand out and look amazing on your hands!
The top 5 nail trends for women in 2023
In the coming years, nail trends are going to be huge for women. Here are five of the most popular trends that you’re going to see everywhere:
2. The gradient trend: This is a great way to add some extra dimension and variation to your nails without having to get too crazy with color. Simply start with one basic color and then add different shades or tones along the edges of your nail.
3. Squeeze-ons: These are definitely a new trend that’s taking over the beauty world. They’re basically stickers that you can apply directly to your nails, and they come in all sorts of amazing designs and colors.
4. Glittery nails: If you love being flashy and fun, then this is definitely a trend you’ll want to check out. You can either go for traditional glittering polish or try something more experimental, like using textured glitter particles instead of regular glitter.
5. Ombre nails: This is another popular trend that’s quickly becoming a classic. Rather than having one solid color on each nail, you can gradually lighten or darken the color throughout the entire nail area – giving your nails an interesting and unique look all at once!
The top 5 nail trends for men in 2023
In the next few years, nail trends for men are going to be huge! Here are the top five trends that you should keep an eye out for:
1. Glitter nails: This trend is definitely going to be popular among guys! You can add a little bit of glitter to any color nail polish to make it look extra pretty.
2. Neon nails: If you’re looking for a totally unique nail trend, neon nails are perfect for you! They look really cool and modern, and they’ll definitely stand out from the rest of the crowd.
3. Classic nails: If you’re someone who likes to stick with classic trends, then you’ll love this next trend. Guys are starting to go back to classic nail colors like black and brown, and they look really stylish doing it.
4. Floral nails: If you’re looking for something a little more unique than basic black or brown nails, try out floral nails! They’ve got a really pretty effect and they’ll definitely turn heads when you wear them.
5. Nail art: Last but not least, nail art is another great option for male nail lovers! You can get creative and put together some awesome designs on your nails that will really impress your friends and family.
Which nail trends will be most popular in 2023?
In the next few years, nail trends are going to be huge! Below are some of the most popular trends that you will see in stores and online.
1. Chevron nails: This style is all about having a patterned look on your nails. You can do this by using different widths and lengths of lines, or by using a chevron stamping polish.
2. Neon nail colors: These are definitely going to be popular in 2023! Not only are they fun and trendy, but they also make your nails look more vibrant and healthy.
3. Glitter nails: This trend is all about adding sparkles to your nails! You can do this by using different types of glitters or by applying them with a special brush.
4. Nail art: If you love doing your own nails, then this is definitely a trend that you will want to watch out for in the next few years! There are so many different designs that you can try, and there are also tons of tutorials online that will help you get started.