When you’re looking to put together a polished, professional appearance, it’s important to have a variety of looks at your disposal. Whether you’re hitting the office or meeting friends for drinks after work, here are five makeup looks that will help you look your best no matter what.
Everyday makeup can be tricky, but with a little bit of effort, you can achieve great looks that will make you look and feel your best. Whether you’re in a hurry or just want to stick to basics, these five makeup looks are perfect for everyday wear.
1. Natural Look: For a natural look, start by applying a light foundation to the face and blending well. Next, use a blush and bronzer to add some warmth and contour the cheeks and jawline if desired. Finish off with a light layer of mascara and lip gloss for added brightness.
2. Summertime Glow: For an upbeat look that’s perfect for summertime days, start by applying a light sunblock to the face and necklaces if desired. Next, use an orange-based blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep it outward using your fingertips. Finish off with medium-length lashes and a glossy lip balm for extra oomph.
3. Sleek Look: To create a sleek look, apply concealer underneath the eyes shadowed areas as needed to brighten up the under eye area without making it too dark or heavy looking. Apply foundation all over the face using your fingers or an angled brush to cover any redness or blemishes while leaving some skin untouched (this is important for creating the perfect base). Finally, use bronzer on top of foundation for added depth and warmth (if desired).
4 . Effortless Eye Look: To create an effortless eye look, start by applying a light eyeshadow base to the lid and crease of the eye. Next, use a soft brown eyeshadow to blend in the edges and define the lash line. Finish off by dusting a light blush on the apples of cheeks and blending outward using your fingertips. Apply mascara liberally to top off the look.
5. Classic Look: To create a classic look, start by applying concealer to any blemishes or under-eye darkness. Next, use powder foundation all over the face and around the nose and chin for added coverage. Finally, apply bronzer on top of foundation for warmth and contour (if desired). Apply highlighter on the cheekbones and cupids bow for added brightness.
When it comes to makeup, there are many different ways to look great for everyday wear. Whether you’re looking for a natural look or something more dramatic, there are plenty of options available. Here are some great everyday makeup looks:
1. Natural Look: For a naturally gorgeous everyday look, try using a light foundation and powder to set your skin tone and help control oil. Add a sweep of bronzer on the apples of your cheeks and blend outwards using an angular brush. To finish off this look, add some soft blusher on your cheekbones and sweep mascara down your lashes.
2. Bold Look: If you’re looking for a more bold makeup look, try using matte shadows and liner to create depth and definition. Use a light hand with these products as too much can make you look harsh and fake-looking. To finish off this look, add a layer of highlighter on the apple of your cheekbone for shine and warmth.
3. Dramatic Look: For a more dramatic everyday look, try using bright lip colors paired with smokey eyes for an edgy yet chic appearance. Create depth in your eyes by layering black shadow over the lid and crease, then blending outward into the wing area of your eye. Next, use a lighter color eye pencil to fill in any gaps around the outside edge of your eye (near the lash line). Finally, apply mascara at the base of each lash to give them extra length and volume .
Five Makeup Looks You Can Do Yourself
When you want to look your best but don’t have the time or money to go to a professional, these five makeup looks are perfect for “everyday wear.”
1. Classic eye look: Start with an eye primer and apply a light layer of shadow over the lid and below the lashes. Use a darker shade if you want more depth. Top it off with a natural-looking liner that’s neither too thick nor too thin.
2. Soft smokey eye: Apply eyeliner in a thin line at the upper lash line, then gradually add more thickness as you near the waterline. Smudge out any harsh lines with a fluffy brush. Finally, dust on a light bronzer and some shimmering highlights for an all-over glow.
3. Soft focus eyes: Begin by applying a light wash of shadow along eyelid creases using your fingers or a brush. Next, fill in any sparse spots using warmer colors – bronze, peach, apricot – blended into the surrounding shadows. Finish off with lightly applied highlighter on top and bottom lash lines for added definition and luminosity.
4. Glittery neutral eyes: To create this look, start by applying foundation so that it covers everything except your eyebrows and lashes (you’ll need to remove these first). Then use concealer or powder to softly brighten up under-eye areas without making them appear oily or heavy; buff out until you achieve desired level of brightness (avoid looking like you’re wearing eye shadow). Finally, add a light layer of shimmering eye shadow to the lid and blend using a brush.
5. Soft coral eyes: Start by applying foundation so that it covers everything except your eyebrows and lashes (you’ll need to remove these first). Next, use a highlighting powder or cream to brighten up any areas you want to appear coral; buff out until you achieve the desired level of brightness (avoid looking like you’re wearing eye shadow). Finally, apply a light layer of coral eyeshadow to the lid and blend using a brush.
Looking good isn’t always easy, but with a little bit of effort you can achieve some really stylish looks that are perfect for everyday wear. In this article, we have shared five great makeup looks that will help you look your best no matter what the situation. From natural makeup to smoky eyes and everything in between, we hope you find something that inspires you and helps you polish up your look for any occasion. Thanks for reading!